MCS has deep healthcare informatics experience across a wide array of provider organizations. We leverage this experience to help clients regardless of the project scope of their projects. As strategic consultants, we can lead your project or participate as a subject matter expert.
One of the most important elements of your practice is a well-defined and documented strategic plan with a clear mission and vision statement for the practice, defined initiatives and agreed upon measures of success. MCS will assist to build a long term plan that meets the evolving healthcare regulations, provides quality patient care and effectively manages the revenue cycle.
Practice Management and Electronic Health Record
Our services include implementation and optimization of all practice management software, as well as enterprise solutions focused on high-level initiatives.
- System Upgrades, Implementation and Optimization
- Pre-Implementation Planning and Project Management
- EMR Implementation Stages
- Training – Multi-Specialty EPM and EHR/Clinical Training
- Patient Portal Implementation
- Current and Future State Workflow Assessment
- Health Analytics Intelligence – Crystal Reporting, SQL Server Reporting Services
Third Party Interface Development
Hospitals and Physicians have unique challenges and opportunities to keep their businesses operating at expectable levels related to productivity, process and work flow and overall asset management, including financial and fiscal health.This combination of offerings is ideal for those practices looking for ways to enhance their operations while creating a sustainable strategic road map at the same time.
Technology Infrastructure & Management
- Software/Hardware System Upgrades
- Cyber Security
- Point of Care / EMR Technology Management
- Clinical Mobility Management
- Patient Data Protection and Management & Disaster Recovery Planning
- Compliance and Security Management
- Unified Communications & Cloud Management
- Network Management, Maintenance & Support
- End User Help Desk